I offer Psychological interventions: individual psychotherapy, Supportive therapy, couple’s psychotherapy, as well as group psychotherapy.
In addition to my registration stated above, I am a certified facilitator/trainer and also offer Group workshops in relation to Psychological issues. I am also on KAYA FM every Monday at 7pm- 8pm, dealing with day to day problems, family relationships and other emotional problems.
I see Children between 9-12 years, Adolescents 13 years upwards, as well as Adults.
I provide help with the following:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Scholastic assessments
- Personal growth and development
- Feeling stuck in life- Need to find meaning in life
- Attention difficulties
- Eating disorders
- Sexual abuse as well as emotional and physical abuse
- Coping with illness (e.g. Cancer, HIV/AIDS etc)
- Parenting difficulties
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Adjustment Issues
- Children Behavioural difficulties: identifying and working through the difficulties with children
- Adolescents experiencing difficulties in emotional changes and peer pressure in their ever changing world
- Trauma (e.g. Accidents, rape, hi-jacking, burglary, etc)
- Body Image Difficulties and related issues
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship/interpersonal difficulties
- Stress management
- Bereavement and loss
I charge medical aid rates. I am also contracted with most of the medical aids and I am happy to claim directly from the medical aid schemes.
Weekend Working hours
Saturday 07:00- 17:00
HPCSA No: PS0116793
Practice No: 0485632
Visited 598 times, 4 Visits today